Sunday, April 10, 2011

The First of many posts.

Tyler and I are getting married.... that is the most exciting thing we can talk about. We have been together so long that some times I forget that finding some one who you want to marry so young is not common. I recently told my co-workers that Tyler and I were getting married and they all were asking the same exact questions, so I bet you have are also wondering the same questions.
How did you 2 meet?
Tyler and I met in 7th grade social studies, he sat in the seat behind me and he said "hey you have a sting in your hair", and before I could tell him it was not a string it was stitches he had pulled out the majority of my 10 stitches on my scalp. We became friends from there then he had his best friend ask me if I'd go out with him, and I replied, no. I then told him if you would like to ask me out then you can, your friend doesn't have to. Right then and there he said okay then, " will you go out with me?" I was awe struck, and I said yes! We have been together since then. We are both now 21, and laugh about how we met all the time.
How did he ask you to marry him?
He actually has not asked me to marry him yet. We went and picked up my ring (we have had our eye on it since December) on April 1st and he was gonna keep it until he popped the question but I saw my ring and I had to have it, I actually wore it out of the store because I just couldn't take it off my hand I loved it so much. He is waiting until all my family can be together to celebrate to ask me to marry him which will be in Vegas on May 6th, 7th, & 8th. I do realize that this is not how traditional couples to thing, but who said there is a correct way to purpose. I might he have the entire wedding planned before I get asked the big question.
Where did he get you ring?
He got my ring at Kay. It is a beautiful 3 carat 14k white gold ring. The center stone is a quad cut, and it has two bands of each side with princess cut channels. It melts my heart when I see it.

When is the wedding?
The wedding is on Aug 27th of this year. We will be having it in Round Valley at my parents house. My mother is being my wedding planner I am so thankful I have her to help me out with all of this. Plus if any one knows her, well then you know she makes everything beautiful with her creativeness. I am planning on have a simple wedding, but I know my mother will make it a elegant beautiful wedding. I am very grateful for her. I am also grateful for my father, because my parents are paying for my entire wedding, and without them Tyler and I would be getting married in Vegas by a cheap Elvis. I am so very thankful for my parents!

This is it for now, I have to get to bed because tomorrow we are registering at bed bath and beyond. I am so excited to do this, but wow its a lot of items to scan and un-scran, choose, then put back, and choose again. Tyler will hate every second of it, but he will smile the entire time, just to make me happy. That is exactly why I love the guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment